Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all out in the blogging world. I have such a full heart this morning and SO much to be thankful for. We are home, the way I like it, with my great mom in law visiting. Hubby and most of the kids are going to the zoo with grandma this morning. While they are gone I will get busy in the kitchen again with Miss Alice! She is my cooking buddy this year. So when the others get home from the zoo we will have snacks and hot chocolate. It is really cold out gotta get them warm! around 3 we will have our dinner and around 6 pies!

OK here is my Thanksgiving menu!
Snacks
chex mix
pineapple cheese ball
chocolate chip cheese ball
meat and cheese plate
little smokies
fudge
deviled eggs

dinner
turkey
stuffing
mashed potatoes
sweet potatoes
cranberries
jello salad
fruit salad
green bean casserole
olives, carrots, pickles
fresh bread
fruit punch mixed with 7 up

pies
apple
pumpkin
peach
cherry

I know it is a feast and will feed us for several days to come! I will have to share pics later! I am really excited it is Thanksgiving. I will share some of our "Thankful for..." in another post later. When I need a break from the kitchen!
Love to you all

No comments: