Well after a whole day of hurrying up to wait we spoke to the social worker. He told us that "A" has to be able to go to a parenting class with his mother weekly. Since we live several hours away he can't be with us and do that. SO for now he is staying where he is. The worker had a lot of questions and made a lot of comments that made us feel like we need to keep up the work of preparing a place in our home for him. We have prayed a lot about this. We really feel like we need to make sure we are ready for him and keep going on with our life. So for now that is how it stands. We are still looking for a bed for him and then we will be set at a moments notice for him.
I have to admit that at first I was extremely heartbroken. I still have a lot of thoughts and emotions I don't want to put out there on this subject. For now we just keep praying and hoping for the best for little "A"
Thanks everyone for the love and support.
New Writer! Jaelle's Daughter
8 years ago


1 comment:
Sorry to hear that you will not get to bring him home right now. But maybe some day soon.
Post a Comment