So anyway one of my must haves on the snack table are these 2 cheese balls. So I am sharing them with all of you.

Pineapple cheese ball
1 can of crushed pineapple, about the size of green beans.
½ cup grated cheddar cheese
¼ of a small onion chopped up
8 oz softened cream cheese
snipped fresh parsley
drain the pineapple well, and put all ingredients in a mixing bow and mix. Put in refrigerator for a couple hours to firm up a bit. Then roll into a big ball or a couple little balls.
1 can of crushed pineapple, about the size of green beans.
½ cup grated cheddar cheese
¼ of a small onion chopped up
8 oz softened cream cheese
snipped fresh parsley
drain the pineapple well, and put all ingredients in a mixing bow and mix. Put in refrigerator for a couple hours to firm up a bit. Then roll into a big ball or a couple little balls.
Now for anyone who has had this I quadruple this! I get enough to do several small to medium balls. I share this with everyone.

Chocolate chip cheese ball
8 oz softened cream cheese
½ cup softened butter
2 TB spoon brown sugar
¼ tsp vanilla
2/3 cup chocolate chips
1 1/3 cup powdered sugar
just mix all this up and then put in the refrigerator for several hours. It will be a bit gooey. they form it into a ball when it is a bit firmer.
This one I only double when I make it. It is really sweet! It goes great with graham crackers or pretzels.


No comments:
Post a Comment