Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to Chuck

Well the King of Michael Land had a birthday. It was eventful with so many things going on that I forgot to blog and share pics.


So when I asked what he wanted for dinner he said casserole! Hello it has been around 90 for days on end. Well it cooled off a lot and I was able to make a casserole and a chocolate cake with chocolate cream cheese frosting. OH it was good.
I wasn't going to put 35 candles on it, but he was making cracks about me being older in my head. LOL so I went ahead and put them all on. It was funny.
We had a good dinner celebration and got to go for a nice drive and see the ships in Portland for the Rose festival.
So Happy happy birthday to the love of my life.

No comments: