Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Surgery update

I am sorry I didn't update yesterday. You can blame it on the cold! OH yes, I now have Grace's cold. Lucky me!

So first I have to go back to Sunday night. We took Miss Alice to the Urgent care. She said mom my ear hurts and this psedofed is not helping. So turns out she has a double ear infection and a sinus infection.
So we reported for surgery on time, but things at the surgery center were running late. After only about 40 minutes the doctor came out. Told Chuck that it went well. The cyst was so large and under so much pressure that it just popped out when the doctor cut into the skin.
So now we are just in the healing stage. Stay off and elevate as much as possible the first week and then minimal weight bearing for 2 weeks. We have to keep the surgical wrap on it and dry for the next 3 weeks too.

SO that is the update. Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday. We are experiencing a beautiful snowfall here this morning. It is not expected to amount to much and it is supposed to be gone by the afternoon. This is my type of snow.

No comments: