Monday, February 16, 2009

Alice's new hairdo!


OK here it is!!! Alice is going "girly girl" a bit. She got a fun new hair cut the week before surgery. She wears it down now since it is too short to pull back and she really loves it. Today our wonderful hairdresser, if you are local and want her number give me a call, came over and did the highlights for her.

So now we will work on learning to wear makeup and when the stitches come out of her foot and she can drive Alice and some friends are going shopping for new clothes! Alice is nervous about some of the changes, but she wants to make them.

I can't believe she will be a senior next year. I swear she will be married with children of her own before I know it.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Love her new do! On the showering without getting it wet. Put a trash bag over her foot and tape it. That will keep it from getting wet. Just take it off carefully to advoid the water soaking through.

Christy said...

Oh my gosh!! She looks so grown up now! It looks fantastic :)

Momtothreebabies said...

Gorgeous!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yikes Q she is grown up already! Very pretty too I might add. Does C have the shotgun loaded? lol