Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pictures from Thanksgiving

Well I never did share pictures from Thanksgiving, so I am now!
Chuck and his mom took the kids to the zoo. Rose 2, an elephant at the zoo, recently had a baby. The short name is "sam"
He was a big favorite of all. So of course they had to play on the statues.
I don't know why they felt need to take a picture of the Baboon, but they did.
OK this one has to be my fave pic of the day! The lions left the zoo, I don't know why, several years ago. They have been working to bring them back. The lions are supposed to be back Summer of 09. This is a poster cut out. Isn't this great?
OK this is another fave! This is my mom in law with Chad. She gave him a tie tac with his birthstone in it. It was a special gift that he really thinks is quite cool.
OK on to the food! Alice made the turkey. She made me get it ready to go in the oven, but she took over from there.
My Pies!!! I made these all by myself! Ok so I used canned filling but, I made the crust and didn't buy it!n I did cheat and buy frozen Peach pie.
Pumpkin
Peach
Apple
Cherry
See how the day ended? Pooped kids! The girls fell asleep on the couch watch Charlie Brown and insisted the next day I shut it off and made them go to bed. LOL silly kids. Chad on the other hand decided to just go to bed on his own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome post Q. I love it! That couch looks super comfy!

Jodi said...

Looks like everyone had fun! Looks like you have a comfy couch. Wished mine was too. lol