Grace is now in the highschool pep band. I will have to be sure to get some pics of her next week. Anyway the highschool band teacher teaches band at the middle school and the upper elementary school too. He has been her band teacher since she started playing in 5th grade. So last night she went to the basketball game and asked the teacher if she could join the pep band and play at the games. He said sure and now she is excited to get started with the highschool band! She couldn't wait till next year to start. I am glad that my kids love music and playing with the band. I can't believe I have 2 of them in the highschool band. I knew the day would come, next year, but I could ignore it. oh well. I just can't believe how fast they are all growing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment