So NO, I am not Catholic. Yes, I am "Mormon." I know I wrote about this a couple of years ago when I decided to give up Cola for Lent. So anyway I didn't do so well with it. I tried again last year and again, I failed. So I have decided I am not really good at just giving up stuff. I have decided instead to try and increase my baby hats and booties for charity. I have a goal to donate 24 sets in December. So then when I was contemplating Lent this year and what I wanted to give up and gain from it I had an idea. I decided I wanted to gain a stronger testimony of My Heavenly Fathers love. To feel closer to him. How can I accomplish this? So I decided to only work on my charity crocheting during Lent and reading my scriptures. I am really enjoying this project! Just a few of the sets I have so far. I think I have 12 sets now. I am excited each time I add to the box!
No comments:
Post a Comment