OK I did start this on Monday, but got sidetracked and forgot. So What is on the menu this week?
Sunday
BBQ chicken
macaroni salad
fruit
Monday
Mexican chicken pasta casserole
fruit
salad
Tuesday
Baked potato
Salisbury steak
fruit
cream corn
Wednesday
meatballs
rice
carrots
fruit
Thursday
Shepherds pie
fruit
bread
Friday
meatloaf
boxed potato thing
green beans
fruit
Saturday
Pizza
salad
So I have set aside this week to get the girl cave in good working order again. I have really gotten quite a bit done already. I am also working on curtains. Finished Jill's curtains and even got hubby to hang them! I found some ribbon barrettes I made several years ago and Jill fell in love with them. So I set out to make her several more pair! I will have to take pics of them and share. I am also working on crocheting nativities to sell for Christmas again this year. I have a dental this week, yuck, and Grace is getting her hearing checked finally. Other than that the big thing this week is Miss Alice is going to be home for the weekend. I can't wait to pamper her a bit and love on her! We will get to spend some time with her bestie and her boyfriend as well. I miss having them around too. She is bringing a couple of roommates with her so we will be full up with adult children this weekend! I am looking forward to it. No School Friday means lets bake day! I will get the kids to get in the kitchen and help bake some goodies to send home with the girls and to eat while they are home too. I have to make bread several times this week as well.
New Writer! Jaelle's Daughter
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment