I knitted a fuzzy white scarf for Alice and sent it off to college. So Grace said "mom I lost my scarf last winter." So of course I had to knit her one. I had to start it and rip it out 6 times! I finally got it right. I used size 13 needles, a blue red heart super saver yarn, and then this fuzzy blue and red string. Sorry don't know the brand on it. I believe I picked it up out of the bargain bin at Big Lots. I have this 15 stitches and not sure how long it is. It isn't all that long, but she loves it and said it is warm.

Now this is the project I am really excited about! I am crocheting some curtains for the kitchen. I am making it up as I go. I am using Aunt Lydia's size 10 crochet thread in Victory Red and a size 0 steel hook. This will be the topper part of the kitchen window curtain. I had Chuck measure the window and decided I want to make the top about 60 inches wide. So I what I did was chain 426 and then single crochet 5 rows. I will take more pics and share when I have a little more done. I still need to go get a new curtain rod. Chad measured a small dining room window for me so we have the wrong size rods.
So what crafty stuff are you working on?


No comments:
Post a Comment