Thursday, October 15, 2009

Little green frog

Last night in a insane decision I decided to go with Chuck to take a movie back. When we got home we found this little guy on our front door.
Alice has always loved frogs and turtles. She has been our frog princess for longer than I can recall. So anyway I called her to see the frog. Then we had to take some pictures of it. I said I wonder where it came from and Chuck said probably the wet lands area that isn't far from us. Alice said well mom we don't live in the city anymore. LOL Welcome to country life? It is funny I have been hearing a frog outside the whole time we have been here. I just figured it was some big ugly thing not some cute little thing.

3 comments:

Christy said...

I think it's a Pacific Tree frog. We get them here all the time. We found the tiniest one a little bit ago, no bigger than my thumb nail. He was cute but I still don't want them to touch me :) You'll probably see them all the time where you are now!

Jennifer said...

Awwww...what a cute little froggie! So did you keep him or is he free? LOL!

~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com

Quawana said...

Cool Christy, I will tell the kids.

No Jennifer we didn't keep him. We put him by the pumpkins and let him go on his way. Have no idea where he is. I did hear a frog again this morning. I think the sound is to "big" to be this little guy.