Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Grace!

Well I am a day late, too much going on lately, but Happy Birthday Grace! She is a big 10 year old now. She is catching the bus to the highschool 2 days a week for band this year. She is playing the clarinet in beginning band. So far she is loving it. So to celebrate Grace's big day I made her requested ham dinner with a cake. The new hometeachers came over so they had cake with us.

It is fun to sit back and think about when these amazing children were born. I had a section with Grace. I was pretty out of it that night still. They left a nurse in my room all night to help take care of us both. I could hear Grace crying and I said to the nurse "that poor baby crying I wish it's mommy would pick it up. OH wait I had a baby today. That's my baby." So of course I did hold her. Just funny to think back on.

1 comment:

Tami (Pixeltrash) said...

Happy Birthday, Grace!!! And mom!

Tami