Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to the Boy!!!

OH MY GOSH!!! I just can't believe my baby boy, who tells me daily he is not a baby, is now 13!!!
Chad's birth was something else! I had a long hard pregnancy with him and ended up on bed rest and in and out of the hospital trying to keep him in the cooker. He was born5 1/5 weeks early weighing in at 9 pounds 9 ounces! He ended up being a C section, thankfully. He of course had issues and we were worried he was going to die when he ended up getting RSV. He spent a few weeks in the hospital with that stupid sucky thing in his mouth. LOL gotta love older sibs and the nick names they give things. Alice was a thumb sucker and the first time she saw Chad, she was only 3 1/2, asked, "what is that stupid sucky thing in his mouth?"

Aww memories. I am glad we have them. It is important to record them. Journal, scrapbook, blog, but do something. You never know what will take you from your family and those precious memories will be gone forever. This is weighing heavily on me right now. I will share why eventually. I know a couple of my readers know what is going on, but I am not ready to share it with everyone yet.

SO on that note I am off to frost a cake and slap a smile on my face and sing Happy birthday to my boy!

No comments: