
I have had some fun crocheting some more purses! This one I did for Rachel for Christmas I used some Caron soft yarn and some Patons Silverlash together to make this one. Just a rectangle with a bit of an angled flap and a strap. I made a round blue one for Grace that she has managed to loose.

This cute cupcake purse I actually made for my little Jessie for Christmas. Isn't that cute? I made one with a blue top for Alice to take to the white elephant exchange they had at young womens one night. I don't know where the pattern came from on this one. It was just one in a stack of print outs.We went for a drive this weekend. We were headed to Salem to show the kids the capitol building and just get out and go for a drive. We never made it that far. We were driving by the Portland Temple and the kids were rather excited so I said oh we should stop and take pics. SO we did. There is just no place more peaceful and beautiful on earth than a temple.






2 comments:
Nice pictures! Yoiur purses are adorable. How nice to get out for a bit once in a while. I love it when we can jsut go for a drive. Anywhere! lol
Gorgeous projects! Your kids are adorable and have grown sooo much!!!
Post a Comment