I know you are all dying to know what I do all day now! Especially my husband.
So here it is. My day today
5:30 a.m. I got up and made breakfast for the masses
I then spend the next 3 hours getting people out the door.
This may not sound like a big deal, but I have 3 girls who need me to do their hair. There are clothes to examine and say um hello did you get dressed in the dark? OH yes it shows please go put on some clothes in complimentary colors. I have a son who hates to do his chores and is not much better about personal hygiene. OH and lets not forget the dozen or so times I must tell him no you may not text your friends before you are completely ready for school. OH and there is homework to finish. Grace's teacher believes in plenty of homework. No seriously her philosophy is more along the lines of these are your assignments for the day and any you don't finish in class is homework along with 20 minutes of reading. So since Grace is a leisurely learner we have had plenty of homework.
Whew! It is 8:45a.m. and they are all gone now!!!! Now I can get dressed and ready for the day! What to do, what to do? Hmmm..... Well there is some laundry in the dryer. I can finish that.
OH wait what is this on the floor? Hello who leaves their underwear in the middle of the floor. Oh and look a sock. UGGG OK I have now picked up the hall. On to that dryer.
OK that dryer is going lets work on this cross stitch. OH there is the phone! Wow!!! It is nearly 11! I didn't realize so much time had passed or how many rows I had done on this project! OK so it is the testing coordinator for the elementary school. SO now I am off to try and track down some state testing scores. A round of phone calls. Oh I am hungry and should have some lunch. WOW!!! It is 1:30. No wonder I feel a bit woozy. My blood sugar is getting a bit low.
OK so I am having lunch and someone is at the door. I don't feel like answering the door just yet. so I ignore the door, after all I am on the phone again. So I go to look and see if someone has left me some goodies at the door. Nope. I do see some weirdo parked across the street. So I call a neighbor. while talking to her the weirdo drives over and sits in front of my house for 1/2 an hour. Then the stalker drives over and sits in front of another house for 10 minutes. Then the weirdo stalker drives off. I don't know about you, but this gave me the creeps!
SO now it is 3 pm and they start rolling in. When Grace comes in I ask for her Friday folder. What? I was supposed to bring that home today? Umm yes honey that is why they call it a Friday folder. So Alice please drive your sister to school to get her folder. Mommy has to sign the paper in it and then it gets turned in every Monday. OK now everyone is home. Mommy must argue with people about homework and chores again. SO now that chores and homework are done Mommy will play a game with you. What? You are no longer interested in that? Well then fine! I don't really want to do that anyway. Everyone in Blog land wants to know what I did all day today. Well now it is nearly 6:30 and the hubby is finally home and I still have to go in the kitchen and make my gourmet meal of hot dogs, chili, tator tots, and orange slices with a glass of water to wash it all down. What? You thought there should be something better for dinner? Well catch me next week. I am under Dr. orders to take it easy this week!
LOL
New Writer! Jaelle's Daughter
8 years ago


1 comment:
You are funny! What a exciting day you had. That is why too weird about that guy. I think I might have called the police. I would have been freaked out too. Can't wait for monday's what I did all day without kids. lol
Post a Comment