Saturday, March 24, 2012

You've had a birthday...

Shout Hurray!


I can't believe Rachel is 14 Now!

Rachel’s 14th Birthday interview
What is your favorite TV show? Dance Moms
What is your favorite Movie?
What is your favorite color? Purple
What is your favorite food? nacho
What is your favorite thing to do with mom? I don’t know
What is your favorite thing to do with dad? Play chess
What is your favorite thing to do with your siblings? Ride bikes
What do you want to be when you grow up? A mom
Do you have a favorite friend? Jessica and Helen
What is your favorite thing to do when you are not at home? Hang out with friends
What is your favorite toy or thing? Books
What is your favorite holiday? Christmas, because of what it symbolizes
What is your favorite book? The Hunger Games
What is your favorite animal? Monkey
do you want to go on a mission? Yes, I want to go to France
Where do you want to go to college? BYU Idaho
Do you want kids? Yes, 5-7
What's hard to do? Play the piano

What have you learned from your YW leaders this year? I don’t know

What do you love to do? Read and ride bikes.
Favorite scripture story? the second coming of Christ.

Rachel you are growing like crazy. I see so many great qualities in you. It is fun to watch you grow into such a great young woman. You have really worked at embracing who you are and learning to really love yourself.


No comments: