Wednesday, May 6, 2009

some pics of Chad

OK these are a couple of pics from Chad's birthday. I don't know how I forgot to add him when I was updating the other day, but I did.


A chess board is the only thing he asked us for. How could we not get him one? I don't know how he learned to play the game, but he likes playing it with his dad. As long as I don't have to learn it is all good.
Now to show that he really is a teen here he is how we usually find him these days So this is him on the house phone talking to a grandparent for his birthday, but rest assured on his cell phone is where he usually is. He loves to text up a storm and talk to his friends. Sometime ask him about his "girlfriend".

1 comment:

Hesses Madhouse said...

I am so with you on the chess thing. I leave that to my hubby too. I like board games, but I like the kind where I have to roll some dice or turn over a card and not have to remember much else.

Happy birthday to Chad!